Earl Grey is considered by many to be the king of teas. so how do you improve on something that is already loved and revered by many? We decided to add a unique twist to the majestic Earl Grey Tea by combining Ceylon, Oolong and Darjeeling estate tea leaves. They are then lightly flavoured with Oil of Bergamot and combined with super blue lavender to create a wonderful, sweet tea.
Health benefits of drinking Earl Grey Tea
Earl Grey tea is adored around the world and not just loved for its soothing taste, but also for the many potential health benefits of Earl Grey. Here is a brief list of some of the most important
- Bergamot oil has antidepressant and relaxant properties which help to reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Many studies have touted how bergamot may help increase good cholesterol levels. Mix this with the fact that it also helps lower blood sugar levels and helps to reduce fatty deposits in the liver and you have a "super drink".
- Bergamot oil is said to help target and eliminate free radicals and assist the body in the daily fight against infections as well as assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Black tea has been linked to lowered triglyceride levels in the body, which may help protect against stroke, heart attack, and atherosclerosis. We all want to have improved heart health
- Lavender is a natural relaxant so this will also help to ease your mood and give an all-round feeling of 'wellness'.
Enjoy Earl Grey Lavender as a morning pick-me-up or as a late afternoon treat. Drinking a few cups of Earl Grey Tea every day will boost your immune system and provide multiple health benefits!
Each box of the Earl Grey Lavender Tea from Revolution Tea contains either 16 unique pyramid teabags with premium leaf tea in a resealable package (perfect for home or office), 20 pyramid bags individually foil wrapped (ideal for hospitality outlets) or 30 pyramid bags individually packaged.