English Breakfast Tea is known the world over and with good reason. We take the finest Ceylon and Assam black teas and combine them into a spectacular fusion of taste to produce a robust tea that is true to the exacting standards of English Breakfast Tea.
Health Benefits of Drinking English Breakfast Tea
- Has Antioxidant Properties - Because of the polyphenols, including catechins, theaflavins and thearubigins, which are the main sources of antioxidants in black tea
- May Boost Heart Health - Due to antioxidant called flavenoids which may help reduce many risk factors for heart disease, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, elevated triglyceride levels, and obesity
- May Lower “Bad” LDL Cholesterol - Because drinking Black Tea helps to lower the bad LDL cholesterol
- May Improve Gut Health - The polyphenols in black tea help promote the growth of good bacteria and inhibit the bad bacteria
- May Help Reduce Blood Pressure - Although this is not scientifically proven yet, the sheer act of sitting down with a nice cup of tea is stress relieving and can only help with this.
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Stroke.
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels - Black tea has many insulin-enhancing properties and several compounds in tea were shown to improve insulin levels, specifically a catechin called epigallocatechin gallate.
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer - The polyphenols in black tea actively fight against cancer cells and prevent their survival. What an amazing drink tea is!
This English Breakfast Tea from revolution Tea is truly a great way to start your day. Each box contains either 16 unique pyramid teabags with premium leaf tea in a resealable package (perfect for home or office), 20 pyramid bags individually foil wrapped (ideal for hospitality outlets) or 30 pyramid bags individually packaged.